The Concept behind Seeds of Hope Bags:
Admission to any type of crisis facility can be a frightening and impersonal experience. When individuals are fighting to hold on to their sanity, they now find themselves alienated from everything they know and lacking the most basic amenities of home. Imagine receiving a “Seeds of Hope” bag at this most vulnerable time!
What We Do:
Distribute our bags, filled with quality self-care items and
hope-building resources, to mental health crisis facilities. Our bags include:
How We Are Funded:
We rely on monetary, as well as product donations.
(All donated items must be new, sealed or have tags on them.)
***Because of facility restrictions, all items must meet safety requirements.
Benefit to the Community:
* Instill dignity and generate hope in our population of individuals in crisis facilities
* Relieve the financial burden on their families and loved ones
* Provide comfort to those without family or close friends
* Plant seeds of hope for the greater well-being of the entire community
* Contribute to the recovery movement in a tangible and memorable way through a show of community support and compassion
Ways to Donate:
Click Donate button on website
Arrange for product donations:
to check out our list of donors!